London to Grand Bend Beach: 57 min. / 67.1km
- Take Richmond Street (Highway 4) north
- Turn left onto County Road 24
- Continue on CR 24, following on County Road 81 (Grand Bend Line)
- Continue through Grand Bend’s Main Street traffic lights – Rotary Community Stage on the Beach is just 500 metres more.
Kitchener to Grand Bend Beach: 1h 28min. / 116km
- Take Highway 8 West
- Turn left at Wilmot Easthope Road / Waterloo Region Road 1
- Stay right on County Road 24
- Turn right onto Perth Line 29 and follow to Highway 7
- Turn left onto Highway 7
- Turn right onto Perth County Line 20 (sign for St. Paul’s Station & Fullarton)
- Follow Line 20 as it becomes Huron County Road 83
- At the T-junction with Highway 21, turn left heading south into Grand Bend
- At the Main Street traffic lights, turn right – the Rotary Community Stage is just 500 metres more.
Sarnia to Grand Bend: 53 min. / 72.8km
- Take Highway 402 East
- Take exit 15 for County Road 26/Mandaumin Road
- Turn left onto Mandaumin Rd/County Rd 26/Regional Rd 26
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lakeshore Rd/Lambton County Rd 7
- At the T-junction with Highway 21, turn left and follow to Grand Bend
- At the Main Street traffic lights, turn left – the Rotary Community Stage is just 500 metres more.